Larry和李华明天要考试,今天一起复习,但李华一直没法专心。她今天会学到两个常用语:zone out和now you're cooking with gas。 LL: So Reaganomics were the economic policies of U.S. President Ronald Reagan - Li Hua? A

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

18In those days Israel had no king. And in those days the tribe of the Danites was seeking a place of their own where they might settle, because they had not yet come into an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 2So the Danites sent five warriors

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 士师记

17Now a man named Micah from the hill country of Ephraim 2said to his mother, The eleven hundred shekels of silver that were taken from you and about which I heard you utter a curse-I have that silver with me; I took it. Then his mother said, The LOR

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 士师记

UNIT7 carol n.(圣诞)颂歌;欢乐之歌 Charles Dickens 查尔斯狄更斯(英国作家) Jacob Marley 雅各布马利 Ebenezer Scrooge 埃比尼泽斯克鲁奇 Santa Claus n.圣诞老人 care for 喜爱;照顾 employee n.雇工;雇员 hygiene n.卫生(学) fake adj.假的;伪造的n.赝品

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 高三单词

高分和高水平的口语=方法+技巧 方法:3D学习法(Dialogue, Descrpiton and Discuss),技巧:TSE(Topic , supporting and example),很多雅思考生在考试前狂背范文, 背了40篇,考试紧张过度,忘记了39篇,只剩下

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

那电脑呢 How about computers? 喜欢电脑吗 Do you like computers? 我用电脑 但不喜欢 I use them. I don't like them. 好吧... Okay... 那小狗呢 你觉得小狗怎样 Puppets? Where do you stand on puppies?. 有只小狗咬过我的脸

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

Tone Damli ,一名来自挪威的女歌手及演员。 由于在2005年参加了挪威的选秀节目:Norwegian version of the Idol series而出名。 在2006年参演了电影:Over the Hedge,并为之演唱歌曲:Heather。 I Love You Tone

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Artist:Fantasia Barrino Song:I Believe Have you ever reached a rainbow's end And did you find your pot of gold Ever catch a shooting star And tell me how high did you soar Ever felt like you were dreaming Just to find that you're awake And the mag

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

考生想要在GRE写作中写出优秀的文章,就一定要积累较多的素材和写作技巧,下面新东方小编就给大家整理的一些GRE写作素材,希望大家取得理想的成绩。 总算可以用word写字了,呵呵。特别感

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

The stage is more beholding to love, than the life of man. For as to the stage, love is ever matter of comedies, and now and then of tragedies; but in life it doth much mischief; sometimes like a sire

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The stage is more beholding to love, than the life of man. For as to the stage, love is ever matter of comedies, and now and then of tragedies; but in life it doth much mischief; sometimes like a siren, sometimes like a fury. 舞台上的爱情生活比

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

HANGZHOU, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Lin-sanity, Lin-credible and Linderella are just a few of the words used to describe the frenzy surrounding Jeremy Lin, a New York Knicks point guard whose inspiring story has made him a new idol for young Chinese after

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

近日,一位超女评委因对海选选手说滚吧引发网友抨击。此事让我们想到了另一位选秀节目评委:西蒙考威尔(Simon Cowell)。考威尔做过英国《Pop Idol》和美国《American Idol》的评委,以毒舌著

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Of Love 论爱情 - 培根 The stage is more beholding to love, than the life of man. For as to the stage, love is ever matter of comedies, and now and then of tragedies; but in life it doth much mischief; sometimes like a siren, sometimes like a fur

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. She loves Korean dramas so much she makes regular trips to Korea Id wonder if she sees anything good in Japanese men! man in his twenties 1. 她热衷看韩剧,并且定期去韩国旅行。 男生说:咱日本爷们有啥不好的她就看不到

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天李华和Larry在看足球赛,美国队对阿尔及利亚队。我们要学两个常用语:on the edge of your seat和down to the wire。 LH: Larry,今天这场比赛很重要!美国要是赢了,就进16强,要是输了就得回家了

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The whaling-pike is similar to a frigate's boarding-weapon of the same name. The gaff is something like a boat-hook. With his gaff, the gaffman hooks on to a sheet of blubber, and strives to hold it from slipping, as the ship pitches and lurches abou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

The Pentagon says Iraqi forces have driven Islamic State out of the western town of al-Baghdadi -- close to a military base where U.S. forces are training Iraqis. The Combined Joint Task Force said Friday Iraqi forces and tribal fighters from the Anb

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

卡莉瑞吉普森(Carly Rae Jepsen) 是一位来自加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚省米逊的歌手。她于2007年参加Canadian Idol 第5季并获得了第三名的成绩,随后参加了加拿大偶像三强音乐巡回演唱会。在参加完选

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

And what is the will of God?to do to my fellow man what I would have my fellow man to do to me that is the will of God. 啊,叫他也来跟我一起做我那特殊的长老教派的崇拜仪式。那么,上帝的意旨又是什么呢?我役于人,人役

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记